Iqbal Welfare Trust (IWT) is being managed and run by Mr. Iqbal Bhatti, Founder Chairman, as the main role player behind this social welfare trust. Ever since the trust has been established, it is funded and managed by its founder Chairman, with the help of his Executive Committee Members.
During the last many years, it has emerged one of the leading NGOs at this metropolis, for offering very basic services, which are considered the crucial during the critical hours of life, such as, assisting the needy families whilst they are in need of a coffin-box, or in need of free bathing and shrouding of their coffin.
At that time, Iqbal Welfare Trust has always spearheaded many other NGOs and trusts by actively serving such needy people at this metropolis.
The Executive Committee Members working under the guidance and patronage of ‘Guardian of the Trust’ Mr. M. Saleem Memon, are as under:
- Mr. I.M. Bhatti (Chairman)
- Mrs. Robccia Iqbal (President)
- Mr. S. Munawar Ali (Dy General Secretary)
- Mr. M. Mehfoz Khan (Finance Secretary)
- Mr. S.M. Iqbal (Legal Advisor)
- Mr. Mahfooz Khan Zai (Prisedent of Sindh)
- Mr. Muhammad Ahsan Sheikh (President of Hyderabad)
- Mr. Nawaz ul Haq (General Secretary)
- Mr. Muhammad Shafi Qadri
- Mrs. Salma Rajput